Why You Need A Website For Your Business?
It has never been a better or more important time to invest in a website for your business. A website offers a wide variety of benefits for small businesses, and most of these benefits increase in value exponentially year over year, just like the Internet itself.
Nowadays You Definitely Need A Website In 2020 No Matter What Industry You’re In.
96% Of People Go Online To Find & Research A Local Business!
A professionally designed Website can increase your lead-catching, sales, Brand Value-Differentiation.
In surveys, many business owners say they don’t have the skills, the time, or the money to build a business website. But a surprising number say that their business doesn’t need a website, either because it’s not required, or because they use social media instead.
The reality is, you don’t need to be tech-savvy, getting a professional website for your business can be cheap and easy, and to make it even simpler for you – not having a website is costing you time and money.
- Business Owner Have Websites
- Business Owner Haven't Websites
The number of small businesses with professional websites is increasing steadily, from a relative handful ten years ago to about two-thirds today (the numbers vary, depending on the country and survey you look at). Yet that still leaves thousands of businesses behind the times. Check this out… 87% of people research a business or service on the internet prior to making a purchase decision. That’s 35.92 million people searching for businesses online.
If your business is not on the internet, then your business will be out of business.Bill Gates Co-founder of Microsoft Corporation.
Here Are The 10 Reasons….
Why You Need A Website For Your Business No Matter What Industry You’re In!
1. A Website Makes You Or Your Brand Look Professional & It Will Help You Meet Your Current And Potential Customers’ Expectations.
2. The Majority Of Consumers Searching For You Online To Find And Engage With Businesses.
3. You Can Integrate Your Website With Google Maps So People Can Find You More Easily.
4. You Can Display Your Best Reviews And Testimonials Prominently On Your Website.
5. A Website Can Encourage Customers To Contact You.
6. You Can Control Information And Branding So That You Can Clearly Showcase Your Products And Services.
7. A Website Is Easier To Keep Up To Date & You Can Find Existing Potential Customers.
8. Your Website Can Attract New Customers Through Google.
9. A Website Is More Affordable Than Traditional Advertising.
10. Website Ensures Your Success Over The Long Term.
You Can Get All Of These Benefits Without Spending A Fortune.
Hopefully, By Now You’ve Realized That The Question Isn’t “Do I Need A Website For My Business”, But “Can I Afford To Not Have A Website In The Digital/Information Age”. And The Answer, If You Want To Continue Thriving In The Long Term, Is No. A Website Is One Of The Best Investments Any Business Can Make In Its Future.
If You’re Ready To Get Started With A Website For Your Small Business. Then WordPress Is The Most Popular Way To Build A Website – It Powers Over One-Third Of All The Websites On The Internet. It’s Also Affordable And Accessible To Non-Technical Users, Which Is A Big Part Of Why It’s So Popular. So, Stop Thinking And Start Building Your Dream Website NOW.
March 20, 2020